Why you should use D-Token? How it works?
D-Token adds an extra layer of security to your DNSPod Account, drastically reducing the chances of having the personal information in your account stolen. To break into an account with D-Token, bad guys would not only have to know your username and password, they'd also have to get a hold of your phone.
Set up D-Token
(1) Click Account Settings
(2) Click D-Token, and select Enable
(3) Use your phone to scan the Quick Response Code or type the key manually, and enter the verification code in the blank
(4) Download the backup verification codes to your PC, and click Confirm
(5) Login again and enter a code from your phone
(1) Select Scan QR Code (recommended) or Add Manually if your phone has no camera
(2) Scan QR Code
(3) Select Scan QR Code or Add Manually in the hidden menu, and add other account
(4) Verify other accounts same as step (1)
How to close D-Token
(1) Click D-Token and select Close
(2) Enter Verification Code and Confirm
(1) My phone is lost or D-Token has been uninstalled, what should I do?
Login to your account with backup codes Close D-Token with backup codes Enable D-Token again (Thus, please keep your backup codes carefully.)
(2) My phone is lost or D-Token has been uninstalled, and the backup codes missing too. What should I do?
Please contact us via QQ on the bottom of the page. After careful examination and confirmation, our technicians will help you login to your account again.
(Please attention, the appeal process is extremely strict. Therefore please keep your backup codes carefully.)