There are only 3 steps before you start your DNSPod journey
- Step 1: Add record in DNSPod
- Step 2: Modify DNS in domain name registrar
- Step 3: Please wait for it going to effect patiently
1. Please visit https://www.dnspod.com. There is a Registrar on the upper right corner of the webpage, as the picture shown, click it.
2. In the registrar page, please enter your email address and passcode. After reading DNSPod Domain Name Registrar Services Agreement,please click I agree with it and register button.
3. Click 'Get Started' immediately.
4. Click Add domain name.
5. Add the main domain name you would like to resolve, and click OK.
6. Click the new domain name.
7. In the interface of domain name record management, click the Add Record from where you can add the record you need to resolve.
8. If you finished the record addition and the modification of domain name is correct, you can get a account activation. You can use it to activate your account.
After finished the 2 steps, please wait patiently.
PS, Modifying DNS server takes 72 hours at most to go into effect. If it is found that some records do not go into effect and the time of DNS modification within 72 hours, please wait patiently.